Our popular Pindar series of rugs are of the highest strength and performance with new features but at a price that can't be beaten.
High strength and weather protection performance to give your horse the protection and comfort needed in all weather conditions. Rain sheets are a great in-between seasons rug without the polyfill. This rug has a lovely soft feel and high-quality stitching. We know you will be impressed by everything about this rug.
A detachable neck securely fastened but easy to remove gives you two rugs in one - the flexibility of a full combo and when you need it, a rug without a neck cover. If you never remove the neck cover, then it will function as a normal combo with no disadvantage of having the detachable neck rug due to the well-made and secure Velcro attachments.
- Quick clip memory chest clips – European design
- Wave contour design
- Anti-rub lining in rug body and neck
- Niteglow reflective piping and wavy pattern
- Metal fittings are made of 304 grade steel which is antirust
- Quality strong detachable leg straps with heavy-duty clips
- Rubber rings on surcingles for proper holding of straps
- Large tent tail flap for proper protection
- Taped sealing of joints of skirt and gusset
- Durable and strong double velcro closings on neck with quality steel keepers
- Wither guard
- Large Velcro closing to securely attach neck rug to main rug body
Our 1680D rugs are top of the range and provide the ultimate in strength and durability but at a realistic price. Compare our prices and features with the opposition and see the value. To keep your horse protected, this rug features an extra strong 210 denier nylon lining which has anti-rub properties in the rug body and neck.
This rug is contoured wave style and with tail darts and shoulder gusset to fit well with comfort for your horse.
Colour: Deep purple on body and skirt with royal blue gusset. Binding: Tri-coloured binding.
Blanket: Rug 300g polyfill lining / 200g polyfill in neck
Waterproof Rating: greater than 5000mm Breathability Rating: greater than 5000g/m2/24hrs
- When using rain sheets, remember that a hot, sweaty horse (humid conditions or just been for a gallop), may produce more moisture (perspiration) than the rain sheet can breathe away. When a rug is wet, the breathability of the rug is drastically reduced as the water covers the fabric pores, allowing condensation to build up on the inside of the rug. This can give the impression that the rug is allowing water through from the outside, however, it is the horse's sweat that is causing the moisture build-up. Therefore in humid conditions or long periods of cold or wet conditions, it is best to have your horse wearing a cotton rug to help it wick away the horse's sweat.
- Although no rug is 100% waterproof, our GoHorse rugs are more than 4 times the minimum waterproof requirements, therefore giving your horse the best chance it can have at remaining dry and comfortable. Constant soaking rain for days on end can allow slow leaching of water through seams and joins such as tail flap joins, and behind the chest buckles, therefore it can never be said to be 100% waterproof.
- A good quality rug has not only a high waterproof factor but also a high breathability factor with these two features combined to increase the waterproofness. GoHorse Rugs have BOTH of these features.