Our Randwick Rain Sheet Detachable Neck Combo is High strength and weather protection performance give your horse the protection and comfort needed in all weather conditions. A great in-between seasons rug without the polyfill.
A detachable neck securely fastened but easy to remove gives you two rugs in one - the flexibility of a full combo, and when you need it a rug without a neck cover. If you never remove the neck cover, then it will function as a normal combo with no disadvantage of having the detachable neck rug due to the well-made and secure Velcro attachments.
- Detachable neck
- European double chest clips with buckles
- Durable and strong double velcro closing on the neck with quality steel keepers
- Large tail flap for protection
- Wither guard
- Removable and adjustable leg straps with heavy-duty clips
- Taped sealing of joints of skirt and gusset (improves waterproofness)
- Strong and durable buckle closings on the neck part of the combo (no velco)
- Rubber rings on surcingles for proper holding of straps
- Metal fittings are made of 304-grade steel which is antirust
- Padded Rug option
Our 600D combos provide outstanding performance at an everyday low price. Compare our prices and features with the opposition and see the value. Polycotton lined rug for extra durability, with nylon on the skirt, front shoulder area of the rug, neck, gussets, and tail flap to aid in rub reduction and cleanliness. Polycotton is more durable, and still has the absorbency and breathability of cotton, but is more long-lasting than cotton and doesn’t shrink as 100% pure cotton does. When these two fibers are blended, the resulting fabric takes on the best qualities of both materials.
Experience this excellent fitting rug with shoulder gusset and tail darts to provide comfort for your horse. A versatile rug for use on its own, and over our polycotton rugs or under blanket rug for those colder days. Also available as a detachable neck padded blanket or combo blanket or combo padded blanket version.
Waterproof Rating: greater than 4000mm Breathability Rating: greater than 4000g/m2/24hrs
- When using rain sheets, remember that a hot, sweaty horse (humid conditions or just been for a gallop), may produce more moisture (perspiration) than the rain sheet can breathe away. When a rug is wet, the breathability of the rug is drastically reduced as the water covers the fabric pores, allowing condensation to build up on the inside of the rug. This can give the impression that the rug is allowing water through from the outside, however, it is the horse's sweat that is causing the moisture build-up. Therefore in humid conditions or long periods of cold or wet conditions, it is best to have your horse wearing a cotton rug to help it wick away the horse's sweat.
- Although no rug is 100% waterproof, our GoHorse Randwick rug is more than 3 times the minimum waterproof requirements, therefore giving your horse the best chance it can have at remaining dry and comfortable. Constant soaking rain for days on end can allow slow leaching of water through seams and joins such as tail flap joins, and behind the chest buckles, therefore it can never be said to be 100% waterproof.
- A good quality rug has not only a high waterproof factor but also a high breathability factor with these two features combined to increase the waterproofness. GoHorse Rugs have BOTH of these features.