Pindar Pro Padded Combo is a super heavy-duty 1680D rug is made from Oxford polyester heavy-duty fabric. This combo rug has a 300g padded polyfill to provide winter warmth in the body and 200g polyfill in the neck part.
This will keep your horse dry and protected from the wind and it has a super warmth rating. Great for older horses, clipped horses, horses that feel the cold or live in very cold conditions.
The Pindar Pro rugs offer the ultimate in high strength and weather protection performance to give your horse the warmth and comfort needed in all winter weather conditions. This rug has a lovely soft feel and high-quality stitching. We know you will be impressed by everything about this rug.
- Quick clip memory chest clips – European design
- Wave contour design
- Anti-rub lining in rug body
- Niteglow reflective piping and wavy pattern
- Metal buckles and belly clips
- Quality strong detachable leg straps with heavy-duty clips
- Rubber rings on surcingles for proper holding of straps
- Large tent tail flap for proper protection
- Taped sealing of joints of skirt and gusset
- Durable and strong buckle closings on the neck (not Velcro)
- Wither guard
Our 1680D rugs are top of the range and provide the ultimate in strength and durability but at a realistic price. This rug features an extra strong 210 denier nylon lining with 300g of padded polyfill lining and 200g in the neck to keep your horse warm and dry and most important, very warm during the cold of winter. This rug is contoured wave style and with tail darts and shoulder gusset to fit well with comfort for your horse. All rugs have had an upgrade with the strength of the adjustable leg straps increased as well as extra heavy-duty clips.
Colour: Deep purple on body and skirt with royal blue gusset. Binding: Tri coloured binding.
Blanket: Rug 300g polyfill lining / 200g polyfill in neck
Waterproof Rating: greater than 5000mm Breathability Rating: greater than 5000g/m2/24hrs
- Although no rug is 100% waterproof, our GoHorse rugs are more than 4 times the minimum waterproof requirements, therefore giving your horse the best chance it can have at remaining dry and comfortable. Constant soaking rain for days on end can allow slow leaching of water through seams and joins such as tail flap joins, and behind the chest buckles, therefore it can never be said to be 100% waterproof.
- A good quality rug has not only a high waterproof factor but also a high breathability factor with these two features combined to increase the waterproofness.