Introducing the upgraded edition of our best-selling 1200D Combo Horse Rug. This latest release boasts enhanced features to provide superior winter warmth and protection for your equine companion.
Designed with a 250g padded polyfill in the body and 150g in the neck, this combo rug ensures optimal insulation during chilly winter days. The increased GSM (grams per square meter) of the polyester ripstop heavy-duty fabric sets it apart from other brands, giving it exceptional tear strength and durability.
With its high strength and remarkable weather protection performance, this rug guarantees to keep your horse cozy and comfortable in all winter weather conditions. The combination of the heavy-duty fabric and generous padding offers superior warmth, shielding your horse from the cold while allowing freedom of movement.
- European double chest clips with buckles
- Wave contour design
- Niteglow reflective piping
- Large gusseted tail flap
- Rubber rings on surcingles for proper holding of straps
- Metal fittings are made of 304 grade steel which is antirust.
- Wither guard
- Removable and adjustable leg straps with heavy duty clips
- Taped sealing of joints of skirt and gusset
- Strong and long-lasting 3 buckle closing on the neck part of combo
Our 1200D combo rug provides outstanding performance at an everyday low price. Compare our prices and features with the opposition and see the value. Experience the excellent fit of the new contoured wave style with tail darts and shoulder gusset to fit well with comfort for your horse. Polycotton blanket lined body for extra durability, with nylon on the skirt, front shoulder area of the rug, neck, gussets, and tail flap to aid in rub reduction and cleanliness.
Polycotton is more durable, and still has the absorbency and breathability of cotton, but is more long-lasting than cotton and doesn’t shrink as 100% pure cotton does. When these two fibers are blended together, the resulting fabric takes on the best qualities of both materials.
A versatile rug for use on its own or over our padded under blanket for those very cold winter days offering great flexibility to suit the weather.
Also available as a detachable neck rain sheet, detachable neck padded blanket or rug padded version.
All rugs have had an upgrade with the strength of the adjustable leg straps increased as well as extra heavy-duty clips.
Colour: Available in our popular Ice Blue on body and Black on skirt, with Black and Ice Blue bindings.
Blanket: 250gms body / 150g neck Waterproof Rating: greater than 5000mm Breathability Rating: greater than 5000g/m2 in 24hrs
- Although no rug is 100% waterproof, our Gohorse rugs are more than 4 times the minimum waterproof requirements, therefore giving your horse the best chance it can have at remaining dry and comfortable. Constant soaking rain for days on end can allow slow leaching of water through seams and joins such as tail flap joins, and behind the chest buckles, therefore it can never be said to be 100% waterproof.
- A good quality rug has not only a high waterproof factor but also a high breathability factor with these two features combined to increase the waterproofness. Gohorse Rugs have BOTH of these features.