A new release version of our biggest seller in 1200D in a rug only, without a neck rug. This rug has a 250g padded polyfill to provide winter warmth. This newest version has a higher GSM than other brands, which gives this 1200D polyester ripstop heavy-duty fabric a high tear strength. This combo rug has a 250g padded polyfill to provide winter warmth in the body and 150g in the neck. This provides a good warmth rating for winter.
Note there is no attachment for a neck rug, if you require a neck rug please purchase our detachable neck combo version.
High strength and weather protection performance to give your horse the warmth and comfort needed in all winter weather conditions.
- European double chest clips with buckles
- Wave contour design
- Niteglow reflective piping
- Large gusseted tail flap
- Rubber rings on surcingles for proper holding of straps
- Wither guard
- Metal fittings are made of 304 grade steel which is antirust
- Removable and adjustable leg straps with heavy duty clips
- Taped sealing of joints of skirt and gusset for increased waterproofness
Our 1200D rugs provide outstanding performance at an everyday low price. Compare our prices and features with the opposition and see the value. Polycotton blanket lined body for extra durability, with nylon on the skirt, front shoulder area of the rug, neck, gussets, and tail flap to aid in rub reduction and cleanliness.
Polycotton is more durable, and still has the absorbency and breathability of cotton, but is more long-lasting than cotton and doesn’t shrink as 100% pure cotton does. When these two fibers are blended together, the resulting fabric takes on the best qualities of both materials.
Experience the excellent fit of the new contoured wave style with tail darts and shoulder gusset to fit well with comfort for your horse. A versatile rug for use on its own or over our padded underblanket blanket for those colder days and great flexibility to suit the weather.
All rugs have had an upgrade with the strength of the adjustable leg straps increased as well as extra heavy-duty clips.
Colour: Available in our popular Ice Blue on body and Black on skirt, with Black and Ice Blue bindings
Blanket: 250gms body / 150g neck Waterproof Rating: greater than 5000mm Breathability Rating: greater than 5000g/m2 in 24hrs
- Although no rug is 100% waterproof, our GoHorse rugs are more than 4 times the minimum waterproof requirements, therefore giving your horse the best chance it can have at remaining dry and comfortable. Constant soaking rain for days on end can allow slow leaching of water through seams and joins such as tail flap joins, and behind the chest buckles, therefore it can never be said to be 100% waterproof.
- A good quality rug has not only a high waterproof factor but also a high breathability factor with these two features combined to increase the waterproofness. GoHorse Rugs have BOTH of these features.